Digital marketing is the process by means of different digital channels, to attract, convert and engage your target customers more efficiently and accurately.
- Marketing is the process of
- Identifying and reaching target customers.
- Showcase the Product/Service.
- Convince them to purchase the product.
- Keep the customers loyal.
- Reaching Business objectives.
- Reducing spending and Increase Efficiency.
The following steps are needed in marketing.
Digital Marketing Activities:
- Analyze the Client’s marketing requirements of the customers.
- Identify the right channels for promotion.
- Media/Budget Planning.
- Generate and Distribute Content.
- Manage Conversations.
- Optimize Content for Discoverability(SEO).
- Use Online Advertising to Reach People Faster.
- Use Analytics to Understand and Improve the Outcomes.
Most Required Qualities for Digital Marketing are
- Result Orientedness.
Traditional Marketing we use Televisions, Telephones, Radios, NewsPapers, Letters, and Posters.
In this, we use Computers, Laptops, Mobiles, and Tabs.
In this, we use 5 C’s
Who needs Digital Marketing?
All business and individuals who want to market their products and services.
The Process of Digital Marketing:
- Ask Questions and Collect Requirements from client.
- Define the Target Audience or Buyer Persons
- Create core messages.
- Develop campaign ideas.
- Prepare a channel mix.
- Target Audiences: Demographics like Age, Gender, Occupation, Income etc. Geographics like Physical location, psychographics like interest, behavior, personality, values, etc.
- Choose social media channels to promote.
- Create a website.
- Setup social media channels.
- Create campaign ads.
- Create videos, infographics etc.
- Optimize website for search traffic.
- Run Paid Campaigns.
- Run Email Campaigns.
- Run Influencer Marketing Campaigns.
- Create and distribute high-quality content.
- Setup Conversion Tracking.
- Monitor Conversions.
- Optimize Conversion Rate.
- Run Experiments or Split Tests.
Advantages of Digital Marketing:
- Most of the people are Online.
- Reach more people with less budget.
- Target Audience Better.
- Analyze results better.
- Optimize Performance.
- Run Intelligent Campaigns.
- Nowadays most of the people are Online. So that we can easily target them
- We Reach the More People with Less Budget using Digital Marketing.
- The audience is better at this target.
- We can Analyze Results very Better.
- We can easily Optimize Performance of the website.
- We can Run Intelligent Campaigns like Remarketing.